Sitemap - 2019 - JFK Facts
Perception management: public relations and the JFK story
New York Times publishes an erroneous letter about the JFK medical evidence by a libelous reporter
Another JFK motorcade reconstruction and the limits of forensic evidence
Mapping JFK's motorcade
Raven Rock and the presidential succession of 1963
I was a middle-aged JFK lone-nutter (briefly)
Talking About Angleton, Philby, Oswald, and Israel
I Explain the JFK Story to Canadian TV
JFK: "A citizens movement that speaks up for historical truth"
Fetzer Loses Sandy Hook Defamation Case
RIP: Dr. Robert McClelland, the most important JFK witness
Inside the CIA, JFK suspicions turned to James Angleton
Seven Years Ago, We Launched a Blog Called JFK Facts. These Are 29 New Facts We Found
29) RIP Rep Walter Jones, Congressman who sought full JFK disclosure
28) After Trump's broken promise, 15,834 JFK files remain secret
27) Medal for stonewalling: one JFK secret the CIA plans to keep
25) Anatomy of a cover-up: G. Robert Blakey on how the CIA stonewalled the HSCA
7) What counterintelligence officer Jane Roman Said
5) ▶ Listen: Oswald talks about Cuba; CIA assets amplify his message.
2) WATCH: 'Oswald was known to a dozen senior CIA officials'
1) Birch O'Neal: the CIA's unknown Oswald expert
Morley v. CIA Before the Supreme Court
My petition to the Supreme Court on JFK files
A note on George H.W. Bush and the JFK story
A Joint Statement on the Kennedy, King and Malcolm X Assassinations and Ongoing Cover-ups
Ask Nancy Pelosi: Call for Congress to Reopen Assassination Probes
Petition Congress to reopen the assassination investigations
RIP: Harris Wofford, Aide to Kennedy and King
Who are the signatories of the MLK-RFK-JFK letter?
About #MLK #RFK #JFK
Coming Soon: A Big MLK/JFK Development